– – – – GOOGLE MY BUSINESS RANKING FACTORS – THE IMPORTANCE TO (YOUR) LOCAL BUSINESS #google #seo https://www.dkm.agency – – – –
Thank you for taking the time to watch the first video of this short 4 video series.
It’s been said that there’s no such thing as bad publicity, but you should probably aim to keep your prospects and customers positive about your company all the same. It doesn’t matter how great your products or the deals you offer may be if every interaction with your company leaves your customers disgruntled.
Google and Bing Places provides an easy and also free way to get businesses noticed and found online. It is a free local platform from Google/Bing that will help your business stand out.
Creating a Google My Business listing is the first step to take.
If you are not sure you can also join one of our free local in person trainings as we are a Get Your Business Online partner.
Getting your free business listing on Google My Business and Bing Places to start building visibility in the search results in your local area is critical. According to Google 1 out of every 5 searches is location specific. Google Places is an improved search facility that focuses on this aspect.
Do you see now why it’s important to update the listing on a regular basis?
Businesses (hire or manage themselves) fight fiercely for those top spots in the Google search results.
So when you are there, you need to make the best of it and be sure that you are going to satisfy the searchers intent.
Customers expect to be able to check up on special hours for holidays, accurate contact information and new social media posts through their network of choice. This means that letting your Google+, Google My Business and Bing Places listing go out of date can piss off quite a number of customers who expect a quick Google or Bing search to fill them in on anything they need to know quickly.
Fortunately, plenty of companies out there have made plenty of mistakes for us to learn from, so we have a pretty clear idea of what really pisses customers off and what you should be doing to keep them happy, satisfied and buying. Here are eight big mistakes to avoid:
– – – – HELPFUL SUGGESTIONS TO LOOK OUT FOR IN 2018 – – – –
Here are some reasons why you will piss off your customers in 2018. You need to fix these or make sure you are not doing them. www.dkm.agency/single-post/2018/01/08/Why-Youll-Piss-Off-Your-Customers-In-2018
– – – – WHATS NEXT – – – –
1. Subscribe to the channel and hit the bell
2. Next few videos will be about 2 of, 3 of, and 4 of 4. Talking about adding photos and geo tagging them, posting updates from GMB, how to rank your GMB listing in search results and maps.
– – – – Listed here are the National Holidays for 2018 – – – –
– New Years Day 2018 (Monday, Jan 1)
– Martin Luther King 2018 (Monday, Jan 15)
– Valentines Day 2018 (Wednesday, Feb 14)
– Presidents Day 2018 (Monday, Feb 19)
– St. Patrick’s Day 2018 (Saturday, Mar 17)
– Easter 2018 (Sunday, Apr 1)
– Mothers Day 2018 (Sunday, May 13)
– Memorial Day 2018 (Monday, May 28)
– Fathers Day 2018 (Sunday, June 17)
– 4th of July 2018 (Wednesday, July 4)
– Labor Day 2018 (Monday, Sept 3)
– Columbus Day 2018 (Monday, Oct 8)
– Halloween 2018 (Wednesday, Oct 31)
– Veterans Day 2018 (Sunday, Nov 11)
– Thanksgiving 2018 (Thursday, Nov 22)
– Christmas Day 2018 (Tuesday, Dec 25)
– New Years Eve 2018 (Monday, Dec 31)
HAVE A SUCCESSFUL YEAR EVERYONE!!!